George W. Scott founded Price-Helton Funeral Chapel in February of 1911. The funeral home was located on the east side of North Division Street in Auburn, Washington. In 1922 Scott built a new funeral home at 114 North Division Street.
In 1947 Del B. Price purchased the business and renamed the firm Price Funeral Chapel. In 1955, Frank Walters, owner of the Buckley-King Mortuary in Tacoma, Washington, purchased the firm. The funeral home was remodeled and expanded several times, with a major remodel in 1966 that included a new chapel.
In June 1999 Price-Helton moved four blocks to its new location at 702 Auburn Way North. The facility contains more than 12,000 square feet of space, and includes a chapel that seats more than 200 people.